OmniMed Financial & Insurance assists individuals, their families, and business owners in gaining control of their financial futures. We will analyze the broad scope of your life situation and create a unified plan designed to not only meet your needs but also fulfill your dreams.
Individual, Family, and Business-Owner Planning Services include:
- Family Security
- Estate Planning*
- Retirement Security
- Key Employee Insurance
- Business Continuation
- Disability Insurance**
- Investment Strategies
The following are some of the concerns that OmniMed Financial can answer for individuals, families, and business owners:
- What is the smartest way to pay for my children’s college education?
- Am I putting enough away for retirement? Will I have to compromise my current lifestyle?
- How can I gain more control over my financial situation, while paying less in taxes?
- How do I position my stock options into usable wealth?
- How can I protect my family in the event I or my spouse become disabled? or die?
- How do I sell my business and enjoy retirement, while still leaving a legacy for my children and grandchildren?
- Can you help me and my partner implement a business succession plan that addresses disability and/or death in a mutually beneficial way?
- How can I better translate business success into personal wealth?
All the planning in the world won’t help a family that is unprepared to face some of life’s harshest challenges; disability, illness, an untimely death. Joe will help your family prepare to replace lost income under any circumstance, including other potential wealth-eroding factors such as inflation and taxes.
Wouldn’t it be nice to know that you have prepared a legacy for those you love and the causes you support? Protection and planning for your heirs, estate tax planning, trust establishment and charitable giving are just a few of the issues with which OmniMed will help you with.
Everyone wants a “comfortable” retirement. But wouldn’t it be better to have a plan capable of achieving results beyond comfort? We will help you maximize your retirement income to live the life you’ve always wanted.
Key Employee Insurance
Would the loss of the business owner or top management greatly affect your company’s bottom lines? OmniMed Financial can arrange programs to indemnify your company and protect its assets in the event of partner death or disability, or the unforeseen loss of a key employee.
OmniMed Financial works with many family-owned and small medical practices and businesses to help them plan for business continuity and prepare for challenges that might interfere with that plan, i.e., taxes, legal fees, and family discord.
Chances are you insure your car, your home, your health – even your business property. Your ability to earn an income in your specialty is one of your most valuable assets. Is it adequately protected? Few people fully appreciate the staggering risks that a disability presents: lost income, reduced ability to accumulate retirement funds, and the potential for enormous medical expenses. Also, you have spent numerous years learning to do a very specific thing within the practice of medicine. If something happened that prevented you from being in your specialty, should it be OK for an insurance policy to not consider you as being “totally disabled” simply because you can retrain in another occupation and/or medical specialty. We believe that as long as you cannot practice in whatever specialty you were in when you became disabled, that you should be considered as being “totally disabled”, regardless of how much money you make in another medical specialty and/or occupation.
Did You Know?
- At age 30 you are twice as likely to be disabled than you are to die.
- Women are more likely to become disabled than men.
- The average disability will last more than 5 years. But for 30% it will persist for life.1
- If you saved 5% of your income each year, a 6-month disability could wipe out 10 years of savings.
1 All Statistics from: Commissioner’s Disability Table, 1985, and Commissioner’s
Standard Ordinary Mortality Table, 1980
Because many of today’s investors are seeking a single point of contact for their financial needs, we can help provide the strategies through a broad array of quality products and services that include:
- Listed and OTC Equities
- Managed Futures and other Alternative Investment Strategies
- Fixed Income Trading (Corporate, Municipals, Treasury, and Agency Securities)
- Options (Index and Equity)
- Mutual Funds (Load and No-Load)
- Variable Life Insurance and Variable Annuities